Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Finally!

I feel as I've just committed emotional suicide(whatever you understand by that). To me, this is the best thing that ever happened to me. I feel a changed man! I've created this blog 10 minutes after realizing it. I'm so sure of this, as I've never been IN MY LIFE! And this commitment makes me happy as hell! I've reborn. BUHAHA! ! ha.

I can't wait to see what the effects of this may be, but I'm pretty sure they are the up most fulfilling, as a rational self-educated, human being(see what I did there? I have no reason to be modest right now. so get used to it).


English isn't my native language but, wtf? I've read enough cracked.com lately. So I think, I might have learnt some.

I need a subject right now and it seems there isn't any, to come in handy, at this time of the night. I wish to test my new skills on something... I haven't slept in 20 hours but everything's fine. I'm grateful that I finally got into this situation of total wakeness(fuck this word, as it wouldn't spell correctly).

Sun's up in a minute... boring, heh.

I've watched lolikon(or lolicon) today... after my 14 yr old brother told me about it. I was a bit shocked.
Oh well, I think it doesn't have anything to do with it.

The fact that I realized my ex-girlfriend's every intention from beginning to end, now that might've got something to do with it... it certainly has. This also means a confrontation's due ASAP. I'm not going into details already! there's no time.

Lalalala... a random word generator would do, I guess.

I earlier realized that people that live only because are scared of dying, aren't to be trusted(and all that that implies). I'll write about this later.

Until then... iHave needs and so do you! let's be friends.

Love ya!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment