Wednesday, August 24, 2011

DreamZzZz



     I guess dreams are the aftermath of ones fears, specially nightmares. Everything that I put aside whilst conscious gets back to me as a dream double folded. Stuff that doesn't actually matter at all, I find essential whilst dreaming. WEIRD

 I remember saying that I've committed emotional suicide, and that's correct. But while dreaming, it totally isn't true! I can't intervene... since I ain't conscious. And that sux big time. I'd want to drink before I got asleep, or find myself passed-out. That way I ain't dreaming, and even If I do, I don't give a crap.

I hate it when I wake up from a stupid nightmare and whatever happens that day that remotely resembles what I've dreamed about, scares the shit out of me.

I'm getting bored easily. I mean it's like there are about 10 minutes a day that I can say I ain't. And sometimes less than that. It wouldn't concern me all that bad if my income was close to nothing(as it was a short while back), if I hadn't had time to do anything at all - as it is when I'm gone for work 2 months at a time - , I have the whole time in the world and still I haven't done much. I can honestly say that I've had more fun back when I hadn't had any money or time. I must be depressed. FML


No comments:

Post a Comment